Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Mini-Haul: Walgreens

I recently stopped by Walgreens on the way home from work to pick up some eye makeup remover and to see if this location had any items from Milani's spring '16 collection. I lucked up...I ended up getting what I needed and picked up a few other items to try!

From left to right: Wet n Wild's new small concealer brush ($.99!), Garnier's Nourishing Cleansing Oil (on clearance!), Milani's new Everyday Eyes shadow collection in Earthy Elements, Rimmel's new Brow This Way brow gel, Rimmel's oil-free eye makeup remover (my fave of this category).

Walgreens had all of the items from Milani's spring line except the foundation/concealer, brow gel, Eye Tech Define and the infamous Amore matte lip cremes (don't get me started). I wanted to pick up a lip treatment, but early reviews state there is no tint in this product, so I passed. I will have to try one from YSL or Sephora's brand, as I would like a little color in the lip product. I also considered the transparent face powder, but it seems to have no storage for a puff, so I held off on getting it. I will wait till I run low on my Black Radiance primer to try Milani's newest primer products. I would love to try the foundation/concealer product if and when it hits stores in this area.

I am now in the middle of trying all of these products...hope to share some reviews about some of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment