Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Nail Flavor of the Week: Blue-Gray Confetti Skies

Hello! I hope all is well on your end of the world. Life has kept me busy, but I had some blog posts on my mind that I knew I needed to crank out!

This week I thought about wearing my creamy gray polish with blue undertones, even though it goes against the bright colors I typically wear in the spring/summer months. I topped the nails on my pointer and ring fingers with a glitter polish with yellow, blue and shiny pink hexagons:

Base color - Zoya in Kelly ; accent color - China Glaze in I'm a Go Glitter
As you can see, I have experienced minor tip wear and chipping after just two days of wearing this polish! This is not typical for me and Zoya polishes. 

Hope you have a great week! Stay tuned for more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment